Dashboard & Citizens Guide
Master Plan 2030
Master Plan 2050
Village Hall has reopened our doors!
Regular business may also be conducted via phone 756-9221 or e-mail
Payments may be put in the drop boxes. One is located just inside the front door on the door of Village Hall and the other is located outside by the driveway. It is in the grass, by the trees and has a large, yellow pole on either side.
Payments are still due on the last day of the month, by 4:00 p.m.
State of the Village - March 2015
State of the Village - Oct. 2015
State of the Village - May 2016
State of the Village - Oct. 2016
State of the Village - April 2018
State of the Village - April 2019
State of the Village - May 2020
State of the Village - Oct. 2020
MI Community Financial Dashboard - Department of Treasury
Master Plan 2050 (Adopted January 2020)
Click here for a list of acceptable and unacceptable recycling items.
***Per Village Ordinance #103, suitable containers may be placed at curb on day of pick up and must be promptly removed once empty***
CLICK HERE FOR 2021 RECYCLIING EVENTS IN BERRIEN COUNTY
Parks & Recreation Master Plan (Adopted February 8, 2017)
- Containers must be the paper yard waste bags (available at local grocery, lawn, garden and hardware stores) OR 32 gallon cans clearly marked "Yard Waste" OR in Biodegradable plastic bags (available on-line and at some stores).
- There is a 60 pound weight limit on all containers (bags or designated yard waste receptacles containing yard waste).
- Yard waste collected in non-biodegradable plastic bags or single layer paper bags is prohibited and will not be collected.
- Mixing of yard waste with your regular trash is prohibited.
- Brush (2" in diameter or less) may be considered yard waste and packaged in either of the above-mentioned ways. Keep grass and brush separate.
- Trimmings / Branches between 2" – 6" diameter will be collected with the yard waste provided they are 4 feet maximum in length and neatly stacked as curbside bundles.
- If you have trimmings larger than 6" diameter, contact a private tree service contractor or refuse hauler.
- Yard waste placed in improper containers or mixed with other materials WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
- A violation notice may be issued advising the owner or occupant to remove the yard waste from the curb and separate it for the following week’s collection.
- If the yard waste is not removed from the curb, residents will be assessed charges to have the debris removed