Due to anticipated high attendance, the June 13, 2018 Village Council meeting venue has been changed from Three Oaks Village Hall to the River Valley Elementary School (Three Oaks Campus) gym, located at 100 Oak Street.
The Village of Three Oaks is currently conducting some street projects that will be completed during the next week. These projects may limit the vehicle access to your property during this time; please plan accordingly.
The following is the projected schedule, provided to the Village from our contractor (Walsh & Kelly):
- Starting Date – Monday, June 4th & Completion Date – Monday, June 11th:
- Parking Lot Construction (lot behind Three Oaks Township Library)
- Oak Street – Locust to Linden
- Hickory Street – Bridge to US-12
- Cherry Street – Beech to Poplar
- Indiana Street – Magnolia to Sherwood
- Cedar Street – Michigan to Paw Paw
- Palm Street – Elm to Magnolia
- Michigan Street – Elm to Magnolia
- Three Oaks Wastewater Lagoons Access Drive
- Starting Date – Thursday, June 7th & Completion Date – Monday, June 11th:
- Generations Drive brick removal and stamped concrete project
During this time, please refrain from parking on the streets. Any cars on the street during this project are subject to be towed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Village Hall.